Today no pic but a tip about 3ds max.
I use yesterday the batch render. 3ds max create a file *.bat (render/batch render). But I get a problem, when I execute the *.bat: it didn't find the 3dsmaxcmd program. Why? mmmh maybe the path!
- open the *.bat with notepad
- show where the line begin with 3dsmaxcmd ...
- change it with the complete path with quote ("C:\Programme\Autodesk\3ds Max 2009\3dsmaxcmd" ... ) - quote are important because of the spaces
- save and quit, execute the *.bat. It runs!
This is simple but I was not happy with this solution. Every time I had to edit the *.bat.
Second solution (windows get it):
- open your system propriety (Key windows+pause or right mouse click on workplace+propriety)
- Tab advanced, then environment variable
- Add a new Variable PATH, value "C:\Programme\Autodesk\3ds Max 2009" (don't forget the quote)
- reboot, that's all !
sorry if technical words are wrong, I've got a German system.
Thanks if you correct them :)